Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What Problem Do You Solve? | Remarkable Communication

What Problem Do You Solve? | Remarkable Communication: "At some point, you need to ask what problem you're solving. (Whether that's with your business, your nonprofit, your project, your committee.) What problem do you wish you solved? Is it a real problem? Does it matter to someone other than you?"
My goodness, I'm thinking. This business of publishing your own novel is hard. Among other things I have to really develop my social network and to do that I have to take Blogging seriously.
But nobody is reading my Blog. So what do I do?
Hmmm. Meditating and searching here. Perhaps the Blog quoted above is part of the answer. I'll keep looking for more.

1 comment:

  1. What do you mean, "no one reads my blog"? I read it every time-- and enjoy the heck out of it.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I would love to see a few words from you.