Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Church of the Black Sun

The Church of the Black Sun


Should I be frightened by my discovery of this brand of paganism or not—especially on the day when we Christians celebrate the victory of Light over darkness, Life over death? I think not, but it remains disturbing.

Perhaps you're wondering what strange path took me to this site. Answer: rune stones. I was researching runes and rune stones when I discovered the Skadi Forum of the Germanic Online Community. In following one of the threads I came across someone who claims Black Sun as her religion.

What's this? I thought. So I Googled it and voila! the above link. It's totally anti-Christian, all about satanism and death.

The prince of darkness has his overt followers and millions more who don't even know of his existence, but follow his lead nevertheless.

1 comment:

  1. Pastor Al It should remind all of us that the evil one is out there waiting to collect the unwary soles that will let him into their lives ! Donald P

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I would love to see a few words from you.